CST Performance shock are nitrogen charged mono-tube shocks that will enhance your vehicles performance on or off the road. These shocks offer incredibly responsive handling around tight turns and dramatically reduce body roll for a comfortable ride with outstanding vehicle control whether driving on the street or tearing it up off road. These shocks include the Ricor Inertia Active System, which is a uniquely designed valve that senses changes in terrain and adjusts instantly for a better ride than you ever thought possible. CST Performance Shocks are powder coated with a bright silver finish to help withstand normal or extreme weather conditions, and will also withstand corrosion better than a brushed aluminum finish.
Below is a list of part numbers and specs for our line of CST Performance Shocks. If you need help with matching up a part number to your specific application, do not hesitate to give us a call.
- LARGE, 46MM PISTON FOR MORE CONSISTENT DAMPENING
- HIGH-PRESSURE NITROGEN CHARGE MONO TUBE DESIGN THAT DISSIPATES HEAT MORE EFFECTIVELY FOR INCREASED SEAL LIFE AND DURABILITY.
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM OR AFTERMARKET MOUNTING POSITIONS
- ALL SHOCKS INCLUDE A PROTECTIVE RUBBER SHAFT BOOT
- HEAVY DUTY URETHANE BUSHINGS
- PERFORMANCE VALVING FOR ON OR OFF HIGHWAY USE
- HEAVY DUTY NITRO STEEL PISTON ROD THAT IS RESISTANT TO CHIPPING OR FLAKING UNLIKE STANDARD CHROME
- TUBES ARE ROLLED CLOSED FOR LEAK FREE CONSTRUCTION...OTHER BRANDS HAVE TUBES THAT ARE WELDED CLOSED
Individual Kit Components (Please call for price or to purchase)